About our training accreditation service
IChemE’s knowledge of professional standards, close involvement with industry, education and regulators, and our own expertise as a leading global training provider, means we are uniquely positioned to independently assess and accredit training courses and professional development programmes across the world.
All applicants for IChemE's training accreditation receive the following services and features as standard.
An independent assessment of your training course and materials benchmarked against IChemE’s internationally recognised professional standards and other high quality learning programmes.
An improvement and development review process to help you meet IChemE accreditation standards. This service includes up to three reviews.
Full accreditation for three years
IChemE training accreditation is granted for up to three years (36 months) from formal written notification of your successful application.
IChemE brand endorsement
All accredited training courses are allowed to use the official IChemE accreditation logo. Several logos will be issued to cover the three year accreditation period, including usage guidance.
To encourage and support voluntary and mandatory Continuing Professional Development (CPD) IChemE will indicate a recommended number of CPD hours for all relevant accredited training courses.
Personalised branded certificates of attendance produced by IChemE for your delegates.
Non-disclosure and confidentiality agreement
To protect your copyright and materials, IChemE will sign a non-disclosure and confidentiality agreement before the peer review process begins.
Why accredit your training?
- benchmark your training against the highest international standards
- demonstrate the quality of your training endorsed by IChemE
- enhance your reputation of your training services in the chemical and process industries
- support your growth, including expansion into new international markets
- access IChemE's marketing channels to promote your brand and services*
- costs from as little as £333 per annum for each year covered by the accreditation agreement.
*additional fees applicable
Can you help IChemE to improve its training accreditation service? - take our short survey.