Europe's leading process safety conference
Risk will never be eliminated, but it can be better managed and reduced.
conference series brings the process safety community together to share best practice, latest developments and lessons learned.
First staged in 1960, Hazards
is now widely recognised as Europe’s leading process safety event. The Hazards
brand is growing internationally too, with sister conferences now held regularly in Australasia and Asia.
Aimed at anyone who is active in process safety and risk management, Hazards
provides essential technical insight into how to improve process safety performance, and reduce the risk of hazardous events, as well as excellent networking opportunities.
is held annually in the UK and next takes place on 10–12 May 2017 at the International Convention Centre (ICC) in Birmingham
Download the Hazards 27 conference brochure >>
- approximately 100 oral and poster presentations from leading industry practitioners, researchers and regulators
- invited keynote speakers providing their own strategic views on the process safety challenge
- trade exhibition of process safety related products and services
- optional pre-conference workshops
- excellent networking opportunities
- call for abstracts closes: 3 October 2016
- registration opens: early December 2016
- full papers due: 3 January 2017
- conference programme published: early February 2017
- early-bird registration ends: 28 February 2017
- conference dates: 10–12 May 2017